The proprietary bacterial strains used in Auto & Truck Detailer are all natural strains and have not been subject to any gene splicing or recombinant technologies (No GMO). They are beneficial and classified as Type 1 (harmless organisms). Produced in the USA registered FDA facility.
PROFESSIONAL AUTO DETAILING 2 MICROFIBER CLOTH POP!
Mixing and Application Instructions:
- Shake concentrate well before using.
- Heavy Cleaning - Add 1 oz to 32 oz of water Or 4 oz to 1 Gallon
- Light Cleaning and Especially Glass - Add 1 TBSP to 32 oz of water or 64:1 in Dilution Systems.
- Shake well again.
- Mix ONLY what you will use in 7 days then pour the remaining solution down the drain. This will also eliminate drain odors and is beneficial for the environment.
Finished Micro Fiber Application Procedure:
- First, mist the surface with a squirt bottle of solution, then use a Microfiber cloth to wipe the surface cleans. Keep this cloth for the first wet wipe down. Change as necessary.
- Then do the final wipe off with a dry Microfiber cloth. Try to keep this cloth as dry as possible.
- Change as necessary. This will give the surface its pop and luster.
One product will work on every surface. There is no surface that Probiotic Auto & Truck Detailer cannot be used on.
- In a bucket, add 4 ozs of Auto & Truck Detailer to 1 Gallon of water
- First, wet the vehicle to cool it down and get the heavier dirt off. This will prevent from getting micro scratches on the vehicle.
- Next, use a wet mitt or sponge to work the solution into the surface.
- Rinse the vehicle off and use a clean chamois to dry.
1 Gallon of concentrate will yield 32 RTU Gallons for Heavy cleaning