CMF-240 Degreaser & Heavy Duty Cleaner is the strongest Green Degreaser in the World. Used in over 35 countries it is a "MUST" for every garage, shop, and home.
It Works Better, is MUCH Safer & Costs Less!
NSF Certified for use in all food processing facilities. CMF-240 cuts through grease, makes your equipment shine and is even one of the world's best stain removers. It will take out wine and blood stains. Safe and easy to use, it has thousands of applications. Over the past 25 years has been used for everything from cleaning cars, trains, jet aircraft and used by Esso to clean up oil spills at its refineries, yet is safe and non-toxic.
CMF-240 is phosphate-free, biodegradable, non-flammable and non-volatile.
- NSF Certified
High 12.7 pH makes it a superior, natural Mold Cleaner and Repellant
- Based on organic salts - Eco-Friendly ingredients
- Breaks down and removes oil stains
Amazing for degreasing an engine, tools and shop floor
- Ideal for printing plates - does not ruin the equipment
- Incredible Spot Remover
- Green, Eco-friendly solution
- Concentrated and economical
- Non-Volatile & Non-Flammable
- Odorless & Biodegradable
- High-performing, yet safe for people, pets and the environment
- Surface mold removal
- Marine Industry / Boats - water-friendly!
- Tools and machinery
- Outdoor BBQs
- Baked on kitchen grease
- Tough grime under appliances
- Challenging carpet spots
- Stains on clothing, including blood
- Biodegradable, non-flammable, non-volatile
- 12.7 pH (mold can only live up to an 8.3 pH)
- Eye protection recommended when using straight concentrate; no hazards when using in suggested diluted form
- Store away from direct sunlight
Directions for Use
The dilution ratio varies, depending on the conditions:
Light soil: Mix 1 oz of CMF-240 with 16 oz of water - For degreasing of slightly filthy parts, industrial floors, etc.
Moderate soil: Mix 2 oz CMF-240 with 16 oz of water - Cleaning parts of a lathe, degreasing before painting, removing mold oils etc.
Heavy soil: Mix 8 oz of CMF-240 with 16 oz of water
- Shake before use
- Mop, wipe or spray on the surface to be cleaned
- Allow it to remain on the surface, keeping moist, for 5 to 10 minutes
- Scrub or brush to manually remove visible dirt
- Rinse with clean water
On clothing, apply a small amount, full strength on tough stains, allow to sit for 5 minutes, gently scrub and wash by hand or in a machine.
Available in sizes
8 oz bottle
16 oz bottle
1 Gallon jug
5 Gallon bucket